For Sale - Civil Engineering Contractor
Leonard Curtis is urgently seeking interested parties with regards to the sale of the business and assets of a civil engineering contractor
- Long established business
- Based in the North of England
- Nationwide coverage
- Small customer base
- Turnover circa £5.5m, now expected to be significantly lower due to loss of contracts(iro £2.25m)
- Expert management team
- Highly skilled and experienced staff
- 70 current employees(inc. Management/Office staff) – Redundancy potential.
- Freehold premises
- Assets available for sale include freehold property, goodwill, business name, stock, plant and machinery, motor vehicles, fixtures and fittings and customer list.
- It is anticipated that due to the financial position of the Company, the purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity.
- Final offers are sought by 5pm on 25 November 2016 with completion by 30 November 2016
- All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement (“NDA”) and specifically deal with the proposed Joint Administrators, being Insolvency Practitioners of Leonard Curtis
18/22 Bridge Street
Tel: 0161 831 9999